For Complete Announcements Please Visit our Calendar Page --> HERE
8th Grade Parent Night March 15th - TFHS Cafeteria 6pm
Senior Project Open House March 19th
PEACE ASSEMBLY TODAY (March 14th) - DISMISSED BY ANNOUNCEMENT
4th Quarter Ends Friday March 9th
Welcome Back January 8th, 2018
- Make sure to check power school for your updated schedule!
ADVISORY COMPETITION FOR CHANGE TO CHANGE 5/15/17
- Advisory class to raise the most money will get doughnuts Monday
- Bring all the change you can tomorrow and donate in advisory
CHANGE TO CHANGE - TFHS STUCO
- DEC 4 - 15
HOUR OF CODE 2017
- Computer Science Education Week 2nd week of December
- You will participate in your Science Classes
- December 6th 2017
- Student Prizes
- Teacher Prizes
- $24 per case approximately 40 oranges per case.
- See a member of the softball team to purchase your case today!
STUDENT THAILAND TRIP JUNE 2019
Mrs. Mathes is leading a student tour to Thailand in June of 2019! There will be a meeting for all those interested in the trip in room G7 at 7pm, Wednesday, November 15th. Please bring a parent and come and hear all about this amazing trip! See Mrs. Mathes for more details.
HUNGER AND HOMELESSNESS ACTION WEEK - MORE
- November 11th - 19
- Please bring all non perishable hygiene products to the office for collection.
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE
- CSI would like to offer the class American Sign Language II on our campus next semester. If you took ASL I last year and are interested in ASL II next semester, please see your counselor.
FOOTBALL COACHES EVALUATION
- 11/14 in the library right after school
- 11/14 Softball (G2) Baseball (G1) Meeting right after school
NOVEMBER 13th-14th INTERIM I-SAT TESTING
SADIE HAWKINS DANCE 2017
- Girls Ask Guy
- Couples $15
- Singles $10
- November 11th 8pm-11pm
- Bruin Gym
- Must have your student ID Card
- Get your tickets in S-4 or in the junction during lunch
BOYS BASKETBALL TRYOUTS
University of Utah
Will be visiting TFHS Campus on Monday November 6th @ 11:30
Utah State Campus Trip
November 18th Mrs. Edwards is taking a bus to tour Utah State's Campus and attend a football game. Seating is limited so if you would like to goo, stop in and see Mrs. Edwards soon!
BPA - MR. TFHS
Any Student wanting to tryout for boys basketball, there is a meeting this Thurs NOV. 2 right after school in room C6.
Parent meeting November 2nd at 5:00 pm in the cafeteria
MAGIC VALLEY COLLEGE FAIR
FFA - HARVEST FESTIVAL
And these are your daily announcements.... GO BRUINS!!