For Complete Announcements Please Visit our Calendar Page --> HERE
Seniors Going on the Senior trip
- Be sure your name is on a bus list in the front office
- Be sure to turn in your permission form
- Pick up an Itinerary from Mrs. Pierson
House of Reps and Senate meeting next Monday
All girls basketball players, there will be a meeting in Coach Jones room Tuesday morning, April 10, at 7:45 am to receive summer basketball information.
The Spirit Squad Powderbuff Sign up sheets are up!
Any Sophomore, Junior, and Senior boy can sign up! Sign up sheets are in Mr. Davis room and by the cheer and dance locker room. This year there will be a $10 fee to fund for the t-shirts.
Any Seniors attending the senior trip need to sign up for a bus at the front office. Seniors attending senior trip also need to complete the emergency contact that will be delivered to the front office
Juniors interested in Boys State June 3 - 8 at NNU in Nampa, please stop by the counseling office and get an application from Mrs. Escobedo.
Juniors interested in Girls State June 10 - 15 at NNU in Nampa, ID. Please check your google Advisory Classroom in the Stream announcement section or stop by the counseling office and speak with Mrs. Escobedo. Thank you.
Deadline to Sign Up for AP Testing is March 21
8th Grade Parent Night March 15th - TFHS Cafeteria 6pm
Senior Project Open House March 19th
PEACE ASSEMBLY TODAY (March 14th) - DISMISSED BY ANNOUNCEMENT
4th Quarter Ends Friday March 9th
Welcome Back January 8th, 2018
- Make sure to check power school for your updated schedule!
ADVISORY COMPETITION FOR CHANGE TO CHANGE 5/15/17
- Advisory class to raise the most money will get doughnuts Monday
- Bring all the change you can tomorrow and donate in advisory
CHANGE TO CHANGE - TFHS STUCO
- DEC 4 - 15
HOUR OF CODE 2017
- Computer Science Education Week 2nd week of December
- You will participate in your Science Classes
- December 6th 2017
- Student Prizes
- Teacher Prizes
- $24 per case approximately 40 oranges per case.
- See a member of the softball team to purchase your case today!
STUDENT THAILAND TRIP JUNE 2019
Mrs. Mathes is leading a student tour to Thailand in June of 2019! There will be a meeting for all those interested in the trip in room G7 at 7pm, Wednesday, November 15th. Please bring a parent and come and hear all about this amazing trip! See Mrs. Mathes for more details.
HUNGER AND HOMELESSNESS ACTION WEEK - MORE
- November 11th - 19
- Please bring all non perishable hygiene products to the office for collection.
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE
- CSI would like to offer the class American Sign Language II on our campus next semester. If you took ASL I last year and are interested in ASL II next semester, please see your counselor.
FOOTBALL COACHES EVALUATION
- 11/14 in the library right after school
- 11/14 Softball (G2) Baseball (G1) Meeting right after school
NOVEMBER 13th-14th INTERIM I-SAT TESTING
SADIE HAWKINS DANCE 2017
- Girls Ask Guy
- Couples $15
- Singles $10
- November 11th 8pm-11pm
- Bruin Gym
- Must have your student ID Card
- Get your tickets in S-4 or in the junction during lunch
BOYS BASKETBALL TRYOUTS
University of Utah
Will be visiting TFHS Campus on Monday November 6th @ 11:30
Utah State Campus Trip
November 18th Mrs. Edwards is taking a bus to tour Utah State's Campus and attend a football game. Seating is limited so if you would like to goo, stop in and see Mrs. Edwards soon!
BPA - MR. TFHS
Any Student wanting to tryout for boys basketball, there is a meeting this Thurs NOV. 2 right after school in room C6.
Parent meeting November 2nd at 5:00 pm in the cafeteria
MAGIC VALLEY COLLEGE FAIR
FFA - HARVEST FESTIVAL
And these are your daily announcements.... GO BRUINS!!