Week 13 | November 9 - November 13th WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- The Food drive is continuing through November! Please bring in canned food and nonperishables to your advisory. The 3 advisories with the most items will win their choice of a pizza party, ice cream party, or donut party. Thanks for supporting your fellow Bruins!
- All those who are planning on wrestling and have not been weight certified, you will need to meet in the locker room on Wednesday immediately after school for weight certification. If you have any questions please contact coach Skidmore.
- Anyone interested in playing baseball for the Bruins this year. There will be a meeting next Tuesday (A-K last name) and Wednesday (L-Z last name) right after school in G-6 to discuss important information regarding the upcoming season. Please contact Coach Stadelmeir for any Questions.
- All girls interested in playing softball this spring need to attend an informational meeting after school in room G2 next Tuesday for students with last names L-K. If you are in a winter sport right now or have questions please see Coach Burk on either Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Congratulations to all the Red Ribbon Week door decoration winners! SEE THE WINNERS HERE