- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- The Food drive is continuing through November! Please bring in canned food and nonperishables to your advisory. The 3 advisories with the most items will win their choice of a pizza party, ice cream party, or donut party. Thanks for supporting your fellow Bruins!
- Butter Braids are being sold via BPA - see a BPA member before December 1st!
- BPA Members - Mrs. Rapp has a hand out for you. Please stop by her room
- Dessert Theatre is November 18th - November 20th - Please enjoy via Livestream!
November the 19th right after school in E-16 for students in school on Thursday. They will also meet this Friday November 20th right after school for students in school on Friday. Come join Bowling Club and receive the information you need either today or tomorrow right after school in E-16.
For more information, see Mr. Ursenbach