Week 15 | November 30 - December 4th WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- The Food drive is continuing through November! Please bring in canned food and nonperishables to your advisory. The 3 advisories with the most items will win their choice of a pizza party, ice cream party, or donut party. Thanks for supporting your fellow Bruins!
- BPA is selling Butter Braids for their fall fundraiser. Mrs. Rapp has sent out an online form to all teachers, and members can pick up an order form to sell around individually. east pastry costs $14 and orders are due December 1st - Today.
- All Baseball/Softball Fruit orders are due this Wed/Thurs after school. Baseball in room g-6 and Softball in room G-2. If you cannot make it contact Coach Stadelmeir or Coach Burk.
- Free Donuts!! College and Career Center on Mondays, no appointment necessary! Mrs. Albright and Ms. Edwares are available from 7:30 - 3:30 to answer all of your questions. And don't forget -- there will be donuts!!!