Week 16 | December 7th - December 11th WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- Free Donuts!! College and Career Center on Mondays, no appointment necessary! Mrs. Albright and Ms. Edwares are available from 7:30 - 3:30 to answer all of your questions. And don't forget -- there will be donuts!!!
- The annual Change to Change fundraiser is starting this week! Bring in any loose change or money to your advisory classrooms or to your class jug carries! The class who raises the most money will get a day off school this Spring! The money we bring in will be used to giving families within our own school a Christmas! Please be generous and remember what Christmas is about: Giving!
- Congratulations to our food drive Advisory winners. 1st place: Mr. Wright 2nd place: Mrs. Hyde 3rd place: Mr. Withers. Each will get either a pizza, donut, or ice cream party.
- Schedule changes for 2nd semester can be done before or after school or during lunch. Please see your counselor or see a Vice Principal in the Attendance Office to make changes.
- BPA mandatory meeting was this morning at 7:40am - it was announced on remind & your google classroom. Very important information was given regarding regional competition. See Mrs. Rapp if you missed the meeting.
- Wanna prove you're a pro gamer and get a scholarship for it? Join the eSports team, Twin Falls Light Speed, this January and play competitively. Contact Mrs. LaMarche if you are interested, and remember no slower than light speed reactions!