Week 18 | January 4th - January 8th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- All girls interested in playing softball please come to a short meeting this Thursday, January 7th at 3:45 in room G2. Winter workouts and tryouts will be discussed. Any questions, please see coach Burk.
- Anyone interested in doing track this spring and wanting to get a jump start on condition is welcome to come to winter track workouts right after school starting next Tuesday and Thursday right after school out at the track (yes outside so dress warm!) Email Coach Merkley if you have any questions.
- BPA Members: All pre-submitted events, such as Interview Skills, are due to Mrs. Rapp by this Friday, January 8th! Please feel free to ask Mrs. Rapp or the officers for help.
- Anyone interested in competing on the High School Quiz Bowl Team (Math & Science) or competing in a Science Olympiad - please meet in Mrs. Connor's room (C-9) afterschool on Thursday. If you can't make it come see Mrs. Connor in C-9 for more details.
- Attention all students interested in taking Drivers Ed, Sign-ups start today and the sign-up sheet is located in the front office. You must 14 1/2 yrs old & have a 2.0 GPA