Week 19 | January 11th - January 15th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- Sign up for drivers ed today thru Jan 2nd. You must be 14 & a half yrs old & a minimum of 2.0 gpa. The sign up sheet is in the front office.
- Anyone interested in after school workout. Please show up by 3:45 at the weight room. The weight room will be open after school for those students who are not doing a winter sport and would like to lift weights. Those in track also have the option to attend workouts from Tuesday through Friday. Football players who are not in current sports also have the option of attending the after school workouts. If you have any questions please contact Coach Showers.
- Anyone interested in baseball this spring, that is not a winter sport there will be a meeting in ⁻6 at 3:30 on Wednesday to discuss winter workouts/tryouts. Any Questions, contact Coach Stadelmeir.
- Winter track workouts after school every Tuesday/Thursday. Meet outside at the track. Dress warm! See Coach Merkley if you have questions