Week 21 | January 25th - January 29th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The theme for tonight's home girls basketball game is Frat Boy! You could wear button-ups, shorts backwards hats, etc. but DO NOT bring cups of any kind or you will be asked to get rid of them!
- Sign-ups for this session's driver's ED have ended The next sign up will begin February 15th
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- Anyone interested in after school workouts. Please show up by 3:45 at the weight room. The weight room will be open after school for those students who are not doing a winter sport and would like to lift weights. Those in track also have the option to attend workouts from Tuesday through Friday. Football players who are not in current sports also have the option of attending the after school workouts. If you have any questions please contact Coach Showers.
- Winter track workouts after school every Tuesday/Thursday. Meet outside at the track. Dress warm! See Coach Merkley if you have questions.