Week 22 | February 1st - February 5th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- all students interested in playing Golf this Spring, there is a mandatory meeting Tuesday, February 16th, after school in room C-7
- There will be BPA Meeting for ALL MEMBERS who attended the regional competition. We will be discussing state conference plans and ALL MEMBERS who competed can participate. The meeting will be tomorrow Wednesday, Feb 3rd @ 7:40am in b9
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- Anyone interested in after school workouts. Please show up by 3:45 at the weight room. The weight room will be open after school for those students who are not doing a winter sport and would like to lift weights. Those in track also have the option to attend workouts from Tuesday through Friday. Football players who are not in current sports also have the option of attending the after school workouts. If you have any questions please contact Coach Showers.
- Winter track workouts after school every Tuesday/Thursday. Meet outside at the track. Dress warm! See Coach Merkley if you have questions.
- There is a JV and Varsity Boys Basketball @ Minico HS at 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm.