Week 24 | February 15th - February 19th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Wednesday, February 17th | Modified Schedule, Extended Advisory
- Ladies if you ever wanted to play Lacrosse - now is your chance! South Hills Women's Lacrosse league will be starting soon! Pick up an information packet from the front office.
- Students who have not received a TFHS spirit shirt can pick one up from the bookkeeper today. Limited sizes available.
- TFHS student council will be hosting a tour of the tunnels underneath our school on Feb. 20th. We will have a place to sign your name in the tunnels and give you a tour of the tunnels. Sign up starting the week with Mrs. Layton, the bookkeeper. Time slots of 15 minutes are available from 10am-noon, for groups of up to six people. The cost is $5 per person or $25 for a group of six student ID/Activity card will be checked at the door - only open to TFHS Students.
- Drivers Education IDLA Online Class starts March 1st, 2021 Special Driving meeting on February 18th (6:30) at Canyon Ridge HS Registration will be on a first-come basis. 17 spots are available. Total cost for class and driving is $255. Come by the front office or IDLA room D-4 to get an information sheet.
- Anyone interested in trying out for the Bruin baseball team there will be a mandatory tryout meeting tomorrow, Feb 18th, after school in G-6. If you cannot attend, you must speak with Coach Stadelmeir.
- Dual Credit registration and Drop is this Friday for classes here at the high school and with IDLA. Please see Mrs. Erickson in Room D1, if you have any questions.
- Match-o-matics results this week in the junction during both lunches. Results are $3, bring cash!
- Anyone interested in doing track this spring there will be a meeting right after school tomorrow, Thursday February 18th in the cafeteria.