Week 25 | February 22nd - February 26th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Ladies if you ever wanted to play Lacrosse - now is your chance! South Hills Women's Lacrosse league will be starting soon! Pick up an information packet from the front office.
- Students who have not received a TFHS spirit shirt can pick one up from the bookkeeper today. Limited sizes available.
- Match-o-matics results this week in the junction during both lunches. Results are $3, bring cash!
- Tryouts for the softball team begins this Friday at the TFHS softball fields at 3:45. You must have your register my athlete completed and a physical on file to be able to tryout. See Coach Burk if you have any questions.
- Drivers Ed IDLA online class starts March 1st, 2021. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. 17 spots are available. Total cost for class and driving is $255. Come by the front office or IDLA room D-4 to get an information sheet.
- Tennis Tryouts are this Friday, February 26th at the YMCA. Boys from 3:45-4:30 and Girls from 4:30-5:15. Please come to the front office to pick up a YMCA Waiver form mandatory for the tryout.
- Baseball tryouts are February 26th at the baseball fields. You must have Register my athlete completed and a physical on file at the front office before you can tryout.
- Mrs. Ploss was just named the DECA Advisor of the year for Idaho. She also had 4 of her DECA members qualify to compete at the national level. Those students are Alexa Jones, Abby Burch, Collin Ochsner, and Lena Nelson.