Week 31| April 5th- April 9th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- The College and Career Center has held the drawing for all of our seniors who have completed their FAFSA. Congratulations to the following, Shelby Bennett, Abby Stokes, Hagen Tubbs, Kayla Martinez, Kristopher Anderson, Ashlynn Norton, and Alex Zaugg. Please stop by the Career Center to pick up your prize. It's not too late to do your FAFSA for those who haven't, if you need help, please stop by the Career Center.
- Anyone interested in trying out for next years' TFHS Cheer Team, please pick up a Tryout packet in the front office. Tryouts are April 21st thru the 24th.
- There will be a spring assembly on Thursday, April 29th. The dance team will be performing powder buff at the assembly. If anyone is interested in signing up, there are sign up sheets in the front office and by the dance and cheer locker room.
- Seniors make sure to fill out the survey for 2021 Prom Royalty nominations that was sent to your school email. The deadline for submissions is April 9th.
- Be sure to make it to this year's "Blast From The Past"! Prom this year will be decade-themed & take place on April 17th from 8-11 pm. Tickets are $30 for a single and &45 for a couple. There will be classic cars, vendors, and a groovy DJ - so be there or be square.
- Bruin High Players are putting on their production of "The Skin of Our Teeth" this Wednesday through Saturday. Tickets are $10 & the show starts @7:30pm Come Support your Theatre Department!
- Attention all seniors! If you are interested in going on the senior trip, you must pick up the permission sips located at the front office & return both forms, back to the front office. More information on making the payment, to come later.