Week 32 | April 12th- April 16th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Prom Tickets are being sold after school in the gym lobby and during both A and B lunch, this week through Friday at the junction. It's 30 dollars for single tickets and 45 dollars for couple of tickets.
- There will be a spring assembly on Thursday, April 29th. The dance team will be performing powder buff at the assembly. If anyone is interested in signing up there are sign up sheets in the front office and by the dance and cheer locker room.
- Anyone interested in trying out for next years' TFHS Cheer Team, please pick up a tryout packet in the front office. Tryouts are April 21st thru the 24th.
Seniors if you are interested in going on the senior trip, you must pick up permission slips located at the front office and return both forms, back to the front office. The trip is from April 30th to May 2nd. The cost is $90 and must be paid in full by April 21st. REMINDER - You must have both the permission slips turned BEFORE the bookkeeper will accept any payment. Senior Trip has been canceled
- Be sure to make it to this years "Blast from the Past" Prom this year will be decade-themed and take place on April 17th from 8-11pm. Tickets
- Anyone interested in trying out for the TFHS Bruinettes Dance Team, tryouts will be held May 6th and 7th. For more information, pick up a flyer at the front office.
- The Bruin News is preparing to air this year's final, very senior-centric, issue, and our second half of the paper will be chock full of questionnaires and articles featuring survey responses, and we need your help to raise awareness for said surveys. Senior advisors, please notify all of your seniors about the latest survey. Seniors, please fill out the survey ASAP.
- Please come out and celebrate softball senior night tonight- we are honoring 5 amazing student athletes: Kristen Cummins, Kylee Miller, Brinley Solosobal, Brinley Iverson, and Hannah Holcomb. Game times are 3 and 5.
- 9th to 11th grade students: TFHS is offering welding 1 in the summer. There will be 2 sessions offered. Students will need to purchase boots and coveralls . For more information or to get registered, email or stop in to see your counselor.