Week 33 | April 19th- April 23rd | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Attention students - Drivers Ed Sign-ups have started. You must be 14 1/2 years old and have a min of 2.0 GPA. The sign up sheet is in the front office.
- The Bruin News is preparing to air this year's final, very senior-centric, issue, & our second half of the paper will be chock full of questionnaires and articles featuring survey responses, and we need your help to raise awareness for said surveys. Senior advisors, please notify all of your seniors about the latest survey. Seniors, please fill out the survey. SURVEY HERE
- Students and staff, you can purchase tickets for JIVE's Spring Showcase - school performance, for $5. The Show will start at the beginning of 5th period TODAY - tickets are available at the bookkeeper's office. You will need to show the ticket before entering the Roper Auditorium.
- There will be a spring assembly on Thursday, April 29th. The dance team will be performing powder buff at the assembly. If anyone is interested in signing up there are sign up sheets in the front office and by the dance and cheer locker room.
- Anyone interested in trying out for next years' TFHS Cheer Team, please pick up a tryout packet in the front office. Tryouts are April 21st thru the 24th.
- Students may notice a new tree planted in the front of the school. This tree has been planted as a memorial for our late Principal, Mr. Vogt. The tree is a maple, planted for the purpose of its deciduous leaves that turn red in the fall, right around the time of Mr. Vogt's passing. The tree was planted behind the school rock in a hope that all those passing the school and taking pictures of the school rock will remember Mr. Vogt and his service to and to and care for the students at Twin Falls. The Environmental club has worked hard to get the tree there. The tree has been recently planted so we ask the students to be respectful to the school and Mr. Vogt by not harming the tree.