Friday -- October 29th
- Congratulations to our Swim Teams - District Champs Girls Team, Boys -- 2nd Place!
- Good Luck Cross Country - Headed to State, Today!
- Girl's basketball open gym this week today from 3:45-5:30 PM. Tryouts are on November 1st after school - be sure to have your current physical and fill out information located @ "Register my Athlete"
- Monday starts HOSA week - come dressed in honor of health workers - no hats or head coverings allowed!
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes Club will be having its first meeting, Wednesday, November 3 in room G2. This is an informational meeting that will discuss the goals of the club throughout the year. Pizza will be provided and you do not need to be a current member of the club to attend.
- Red Ribbon Week is this week, October 23rd - 31st. You could win a Chick-Fil-a gift card today. The Dress up days are:
Monday - "Anything but Drugs" -- Anything but a backpack day Tuesday - "Follow your dreams not Drugs" -- Wear college gear Wednesday - "Double Down Against Drugs" -- Twin Day Thursday - "Put drugs to Sleep" Pajama Day
- Friday - "It's crazy to do Drugs" Crazy Day
- Hey Bruins! There has been new merchandise added to the spirit store. Go check it out @ threadsusa.com/bluecrew
- A creative writing workshop will be held by Rockwell Chambers on Oct 27th, Nov 3rd, and 17th in Mrs. Mathes Classroom. For those interested please contact Rockwell for additional details.
- Door decoration competition this week! The first place receives a pizza party, the Second place receives an Ice Cream Party, and the Third place receives a doughnut party. There will also be honorable mentions so be sure to decorate! Winners will be announced next Monday, November 1st.
- As a reminder, each week we will be completing a drawing every Friday for perfect attendance for that week. The winners for this week are Carson Hazen and Gabriel Estrada, Congratulations! Please come to the front office to claim your gift cards! Remember that each week starts a new chance for perfect attendance for that week.