Week 2 | Spring Semester | January 10th - January 14th | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS |
- Winter Weights will start Monday Jan 10th at 2:45 and run Monday through Thursday for anyone interested in lifting after school. See Coach Kohring for any questions.
- If you are interested in narrative writing. Rockwell Chambers is holding a creative writing workshop on the 19th and 26th of January, and then on 2nd and 9th of February. It will be held in G7 or Ms. Mathes Class afterschool on these dates until 4:15. The sign up sheet is in the office if you are interested in signing up.`
- There will be no ski trip this Saturday. There will be a ski meeting on January 18th at 3:30 in room D-3.
- Baseball meeting TODAY after school in G-6 for anyone NOT playing a winter sport, to discuss winter workouts, for any questions contact Coach Stadelmeir.
- Culinary arts will be opening the hungry bear this week! We will be selling on Wednesday & Friday morning starting at 7:45 to 8:00.
- Attention E- Sport Club members- Valorant tryouts are today after school in room S3.
- If any students are interested in taking Building and Construction there are a few spots that have become available. The class is offered 6th and 7th period and transportation will be provided. Please speak to a counselor or administrator if you are interested in making this change to your schedule.
- Students- if you are wanting to attend the JIVE performance today- you MUST get the "OK" from your 6th period teacher BEFORE you can buy a ticket from the bookkeeper.