Week 7 | Spring Semester | February 14th - February 18th | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS |
- The boys and Girls club are once again inviting all 13-18 year olds to their teen nights every Monday and Thursday from 6:30-8:30pm for the month of February. Free food, fun, activities and a ride home, if needed - see flyer hanging around the school for more information.
- Anyone who is interested in playing golf for the Twin Falls Bruins, there is a mandatory meeting in C-7, Mr. Bowman's room at 3:30 PM Feb 18th. if you are unable to attend please see Coach Bowman or Coach Carson before Feb 18th.
- Jewelry Club sale at lunch in room E-17
- Anyone interested in trying out for the Bruin Baseball team their will be a mandatory meeting after school on Wednesday in room G-6 to discuss tryouts. If you cannot be there see Coach Stadelmeir.
- Bruins! Check your email for an opportunity to volunteer to participate in our upcoming Spirit Assembly! We need several participants from each grade to participate in activities in order to earn points towards the Spirit Staff.
- Attention dual credit students: If you were absent when your class registered for dual enroll and you need help enrolling; Mrs. Robinow in room D1, and Mr. Mallows (in the counseling office) are available to help you. - FYI Time is running out to enroll or drop out of dual enroll class(s) with CSI. March 4th at NOON is the deadline for CSI.