Week 7 | Spring Semester | February 14th - February 18th | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS |
- The boys and Girls club are once again inviting all 13-18 year olds to their teen nights every Monday and Thursday from 6:30-8:30pm for the month of February. Free food, fun, activities and a ride home, if needed - see flyer hanging around the school for more information.
- Anyone who is interested in playing golf for the Twin Falls Bruins, there is a mandatory meeting in C-7, Mr. Bowman's room at 3:30 PM Feb 18th. if you are unable to attend please see Coach Bowman or Coach Carson before Feb 18th.
- Attention dual credit students: If you were absent when your class registered for dual enroll and you need help enrolling; Mrs. Robinow in room D1, and Mr. Mallows (in the counseling office) are available to help you. - FYI Time is running out to enroll or drop out of dual enroll class(s) with CSI. March 4th at NOON is the deadline for CSI.
- Ok-listen up everybody!! Tickets for Sweethearts are on sale in the junction during lunch. get your ticket today and save $5 dollars. And DON'T FORGET- you don't have to have a date. You can come with your friends! We want YOU to be there!
- Attention all Spring Sport Student/Athletes- reminder Tryouts for Spring Sports is Friday, Feb 25th - except Golf it's Feb 28th. Remember you must have your Register My Athlete account set up with the sport added to be able to Tryout. If you need help with your account, Come to the Library after school on Wednesday Feb 23rd- Mrs. Rierson will be there to assist. Again- You will not be allowed to tryout without this account completed.