Week 12 | Spring Semester | March 28th - April 1st | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS |
- Attn Juniors and Seniors: The CSI food processing program tour is Thursday, March 31st from 9:30 to 12. Permission slips are in the career center.
- Anyone interested in trying out for next years Dance team, the Bruinettes, the dates are April 27-29 4:30-6:30 in the4 big gym. No physical needed for tryouts.
- The Bruin High Players are putting on Charley's Aunt April 1st - 2nd and 6th - 8th, with a student matinee on the 8th, where you can pay 18 to watch the show from 5th - 7th period! You won't want to miss the show, as it features our vice principal, Mr. Pullerio.
- Seniors- you can order a graduation yard sign for $20, you must pay the Bookkeeper by April 13 to get your order in!
- Attn Juniors and Seniors: The CSI Food processing program tour is Thursday, March 31st from 9:30 to 12. Permission slips are in the career center