Week 14 | Spring Semester | April 11th - 15th | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS |
- Anyone interested in trying out for next years Dance team, the Bruinettes, the dates are April 27-29 4:30-6:30 in the4 big gym. No physical needed for tryouts.
- Seniors- you can order a graduation yard sign for $20, you must pay the Bookkeeper by April 13 to get your order in!
- Juniors and seniors: Eagle Explore is a one-day campus event that includes two information sessions and two hands-on sessions in the major area of your choice lunch is Free! April 21st from 8:30 - 2:00 pm to attend . You must have C's or better to attend. Come to the Career Center to get registered and pick up a permission slip.
- Interested in experiencing a truck driving simulator? You have the opportunity on April 15th. See Mrs. Benson in the Career Center for info and details.
- The CSI Renewable Energy tour is Thursday, April 14th from 9:30 - 11:30. See Mrs. Benson in the Career Center for a permission slip.
- IDLA Summer registration has begun. Please come see Mrs. Leiser in room D4 to get a flyer and instructions if needed. Classes fill up fast for the summer, so do not wait long.
- Boys & Girls Club of the Magic Valley are hiring at several locations for their summer team! You can apply online or pick up an application in the Career Center - Rm D1.