Week 32 | Spring Semester |May 15th - May 19th | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Students- we are having our Sports Physical night on May 17th from 5-7pm in the small gym- if you are needing a physical for next years sports- plan on attending- cost is $10 & proceeds go directly to our Athletic department
- Zapporah Baker is making homeless mats for her senior project & you can help her by donating your plastic bags in the recycling container found at the beginning of E Hall- Look for Zapporah's sign on it
- The Bruin Pop shop is now open every day to get at lunch. Stop by Monday - Friday for an Italian soda, energy drink, or soda. They are located next to the library!
- Attention students 16 or older: Would you want to start an apprenticeship in plumbing or electrical while in high school? You get paid when in an apprenticeship. See Mrs. Benson in the Career Center for more
- Juniors: The Chamber of Commerce is looking for senior class leaders to join Magic Valley Student Leadership for next school year. Students attend exciting local trips and gain leadership skills. Come to the Career Center for an application.
- Are there some jobs you just can't bring yourself to do? Look no further than the TFHS Debate Team! Based on donation, hire our debaters to do any job you don't want to on Saturday May 20th. If interested, contact Ms. Burk in room D-7.
- Congratulations Seniors and big shout out to Clinton Ferran!