- This event has passed.
Chromebook Checkout Plan
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Chromebook Check Out Plan: We understand that not all students in our district have devices where they can access digital educational materials. To help serve students, we will be checking out Chromebooks on Monday, March 30 for student use
- The check-out will be done in the front foyer of Twin Falls High School
- Please be aware Twin Falls High School will be adhering to the social gathering of no more than 10 people at a time in the foyer. We may need to hold people outside until others leave.
- Parents must be present and sign a form for their children to have access to these devices. (Even if you are 18)
- Please do not check out a device if you own one, as supplies are limited. One Chromebook will be supplied per family.
- Chromebooks can be picked up at each school during the hours listed below, based on the first letter of your last name. Please go to your child’s school to pick up a Chromebook for them.
- If you cannot pick up a Chromebook during this time, please contact your child’s principal to arrange a time.
- Check out times:
- 10:00am – 11:00am Last Names A-F
- 11:00am – 12:00pm Last Names G-M
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm Last Names N-S
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm Last Names T-Z