Week 20 | January 18th - January 22nd | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Students - be sure to come to support Hannah Holcomb TODAY! at 4 pm at the softball field where she will sign her letter of intent to play softball for Skagit Valley Community College
- Quiz Bowl Practice today after school in C-9. The first meet is this Saturday. Come find out about the details from Mrs. Connor in C-9
- There will be an FFA Chapter Meeting TODAY! January 21st @ 4pm in Mr. Campbell's room (S4). Please come to learn more about FFA and upcoming competitions!
- BPA Students completed the last two Mondays in their regional competition. Over 20 students qualified to compete at State [SEE FULL RESULTS HERE] - Congratulations to all TFHS BPA Students!
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- Anyone interested in after school workout. Please show up by 3:45 at the weight room. The weight room will be open after school for those students who are not doing a winter sport and would like to lift weights. Those in track also have the option to attend workouts from Tuesday through Friday. Football players who are not in current sports also have the option of attending the after school workouts. If you have any questions please contact Coach Showers.
- Winter track workouts after school every Tuesday/Thursday. Meet outside at the track. Dress warm! See Coach Merkley if you have questions.
- Sign ups for Drivers Ed have started and will end on the 28th You must be 14 and half years old with a 2.0 gpa. The sign up sheet is in the front office.