Week 22 | February 1st - February 5th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- You can purchase a #bruinstrong sticker to show the world your school pride. Stickers are $13 sold in Mrs. Layton's office. All proceeds go to Mr. Vogt's Memorial Fund. There's limited inventory, so don't miss out!
- Anyone interested in after school workouts. Please show up by 3:45 at the weight room. The weight room will be open after school for those students who are not doing a winter sport and would like to lift weights. Those in track also have the option to attend workouts from Tuesday through Friday. Football players who are not in current sports also have the option of attending the after school workouts. If you have any questions please contact Coach Showers.
- Winter track workouts after school every Tuesday/Thursday. Meet outside at the track. Dress warm! See Coach Merkley if you have questions.
- All Students interested in playing Golf this Spring there is a mandatory meeting Tuesday, February 16th after school in room C-7
- If you are interested in being a part of the Bruin Yearbook staff next year, please pick up an application from Mrs. Pond 4th period in D4 or in the front office. Application are due Friday, February 12th.
- Freshman Students, the School of Finance will be giving a presentation to all students today and tomorrow and also handing out applications during advisory. If you need an application go to room B-9 and see Mrs. Rapp. They are due this Friday, February 5th.
- Juniors if you want to add the optional essay to your spring SAT test you have to register for it by this Friday, February 5th. You can do this through your College Board Account or stop in the Career Center for help.
- Twin Falls FFA will be selling Valentine's day flowers during both A and B lunch.
- Seniors, there is a FAFSA night Wednesday, February 10th from 4-8 pm in the Career Center. Bring your parents and financial info.