Week 34 | April 26th- April 30th | WEEKLY ACTIVITIES | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Student Assembly will be in the Stadium, Thursday, April 29th | SEE SCHEDULE HERE
- Congratulations Deca Students!! SEE FULL LIST OF RECOGNIZED STUDENTS HERE
- There is an IDLA online drivers Ed class starting May 10th. You will be driving with an instructor through Canyon Ridge. If you are interested go see Mrs. Leiser in Room D-4.
- Help support Will Thompson's Sr. Project -- There is a Spikeball tournament Saturday, May 1st, in the big gym at 12pm. Cost is $20 per player. There will be a $50 Amazon gift card for 1st place. Contact Will for more information!
- There will be a spring assembly on Thursday, April 29th, in the Stadium. The dance team will be performing powder buff at the assembly. If anyone is interested in signing up there are sign up sheets in the front office and by the dance and cheer locker room.
- Drivers Ed sign-ups have started. You must be 14 and a half years old and have a minimum of a 2.0 gpa. The sig-up sheets are in the front office.
- Anyone interested in trying out for the TFHS Bruinettes Dance Team, Tryouts will be held May 6th and 7th- for more information, pick up a flyer at the front office.
- Do you love art, designing, or are you feeling creative? Design a T-shirt for the whole school. We are looking for students or teachers that would like to enter a design for next year's BRUIN T-shirt. You can draw it, or use a computer. It just needs to be handed into Mrs. Layton, the bookkeeper, by May 10th. Wouldn't it be fun to have the whole school wear your design next year? Enter as many times as you would like.
- Help support Will Thompson's Senior Project. Spikeball Tournament Saturday, May 1st in the bug gym at 12 pm. Cost is 10 dollars per player. A 50 dollar amazon gift card for 1st place. Contact Will for more information.