Week 16 | Spring Semester | April 25th - 29th | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS |
- Anyone interested in trying out for next years Dance team, the Bruinettes, the dates are April 27-29 4:30-6:30 in the4 big gym. No physical needed for tryouts.
- Juniors and seniors: Eagle Explore is a one-day campus event that includes two information sessions and two hands-on sessions in the major area of your choice lunch is Free! April 21st from 8:30 - 2:00 pm to attend . You must have C's or better to attend. Come to the Career Center to get registered and pick up a permission slip.
- IDLA Summer registration has begun. Please come see Mrs. Leiser in room D4 to get a flyer and instructions if needed. Classes fill up fast for the summer, so do not wait long.
- Boys & Girls Club of the Magic Valley are hiring at several locations for their summer team! You can apply online or pick up an application in the Career Center - Rm D1.
- Students come support Mrs. Peterson's 5th period Freshman Foundations by visiting the "Bussin Bruins" Concessions stand Friday during lunch- it's located next to the library & will offer Cup-O-Noodles, drinks, snacks & gum - you don't want to miss out!
- If you haven't already heard, the 2022 Spring Assembly is coming up on April 29th! For students that would like to participate please fill out the google form in your school email or checkout our school Instagram page @tfhs_bluecrew! When filling out the form select as many games as possible to ensure you're selected to participate
- Attn Juniors and Seniors, Prime Line Campus Tour will be taking place Thursday, April 28th 10am to 2pm. Pick up a permission slip in the Career Center. Only 10 spots available
- Students traveling to Scotland will be selling cotton candy this week to raise money for their trip! Prices are $5 for 1 tub or 2 tubs for $8. Flavors are strawberry or blue raspberry and birthday cake.
- Seniors - If you ordered a yard sign they have arrived! You can pick them up from the bookkeeper If you still want to buy one it's first come first serve!