Week 5 | Fall Semester | September 12 - September 16 | | FULL CALENDAR | ARCHIVED ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Bruins! Are you interested in health occupations? Then HOSA is the club for you! Meet us before school for more information at 7:30 on Wednesday Sept. 14 in Mr. Showers Room The tech room behind roper auditorium. We can't wait to see you there
- Attention Freshman, if you are interested in helping decorate the freshman hallway or float, look for sign up sheets in your teachers classrooms. This is a great way to get involved. Donations are also welcome. Talk to Mrs. Greenwood, Bria, Valerie, or Vivian for more information
- Have you ever wanted to learn how to knit or crochet? Join Yarn Club this Thursday, September 15 in Mrs. Latimer's room E18 during lunch
- Attention juniors and Seniors: CSI Health Occupation Day is Sept 30th from 8-2. Students will get the opportunity to rotate through each program and meet instructors and students. Come to the Career Center to sign up. There are only 12 spots left
- Students! Have you ever wished you could travel to Japan? Here is your chance! Please come to an informational meeting for students and parents on Sept. 15th at 7:00 pm in the room G7. See Mrs. Mathes if you have any questions
- Attention Juniors and Seniors: The College of Idaho will be in the Career Center on Wednesday, Sept 14th during Advisory. Come down for Information. You will get an excused absence.