Thursday - Throw back
- Attention juniors and Seniors: CSI Health Occupation Day is Sept 30th from 8-2. Students will get the opportunity to rotate through each program and meet instructors and students. Come to the Career Center to sign up. There are only 12 spots left
- Hey Bruins, Homecoming is just around the corner! Tickets go on sale today and will be sold until next Friday, the 23rd. Single tickets are $20 and couple are $30. All students must have there ID in order to purchase tickets. If you bring a guest who does not attend Twin, then you must bring their ID and signed permission slip, which can be picked up from the attendance office. Get your tickets and show up! It's going to be a great homecoming!
- The Twin Falls High School Bowling Club will have their first meeting on Friday September 23rd in room D-10. There will be important information given regarding changes for this season. Anyone who is interested in joining the bowling club should attend. The bowling club is open to all Twin Falls High School Students. For more information, contact Mr. Ursenbach in D-10.
- Shoutout to all the TFHS XC runners who raced last Friday @ Dani Bates meet. We had 57 runners who raced last who had a PR or season best that day! Clinching varsity medals for the girsl were Saylor Erickson 7th overall, Noal Dickerson 8th overalland Brittany Garling 16th overall. Caycja Roberts 8th medaled in the JV girls race. NICE WORK BRUINS!
- Attention seniors if you or you family have ever worked in farm work you can be eligible, the BSU college assistants migrant program will be here on Monday September 26 in the career center.
- Yarn Club will meet this Thursday today during lunch in Room E18.
- Dual credit students the last day to drop a class is September 28, and the deadline for advanced opportunities on the 30th.
- Attention seniors do you want to be a firefighter for someone? The US Forest service will be in the career center on Tuesday September 27th
- Movie on the lawn is tonight and the doors open at 7:30 bring an ID and chair, only TFHS students will be allowed to attend.