Food Services Provided
April 2 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:30am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until April 17, 2020
We will begin feeding community children at six locations, Bickel, Harrison, Lincoln, Morningside, Oregon Trail, and Perrine.
- Meals will be served from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Breakfast and lunch will be available to children ages 1-18 free of charge.
- As per federal rules, children must be present to receive the meals. Parents will not be allowed to pick up meals for children who are not with them.
- Both meals, a breakfast and a lunch, will be given at the same time from the front of the schools.
- Food has to be taken off-site and will be in a grab-n-go sack.
- Adults may purchase meals just like in summer.
- The cost of meals for the parents will be $3.30 for breakfast and $4.55 for lunch.